Just sitting here






































While writing this blog, I am on my way back from a 2 week holiday in Ireland and Wales UK. I am on the ferrie now from Dover to Calais. The waves are high and I am waving along with them enjoying the great view. While I am sitting here, I am reminded of a card I made before I left, I did not had a chance to upload it on my blog.

The stampset is absolutely lovely and I used the branch from the stampset Best Birds. As a basis I used a 10 x 15 cm wisper white cardstock on top of Bermuda Bay, Lost Lagoon and Saharah Sand cardstock.

Coloring is so easy with the Marvelous Markers. The little pilliws are 3D elements, stamped on a different piece of cardstock and adhered with stamping Dimensionals.
Add a sentiment and you're ready!

Dit blog schrijf ik terwijl ik op de boot terug naar huis zit. We zijn 2 weken naar Ierland en Wales geweest. Nu op de ferrie terug vanuit Dover naar Calais.  De golven zijn hoog en we deinen rustig mee terwijl we genieten van het uitzicht. Terwijl ik hier zit bedacht ik me dat ik deze kaart nog niet had gepost, dus bij deze.

Als basis heb ik  Wisper White cardstock gebruikt van 10 x 15 cm. De tak komt uit stempelset Best Birds. Deze kaart heb ik geplakt op een combinatie van cardstock Bermuba Bay, Lost Lagoon en Sahara Sand. De stempels heb ik ingekleurd met de Marvelous Markers, zo eenvoudig. De kleine kusens op de schommelbank zijn op een apart stukje gestempels en met de stamping Dimensionals bevestigd.
Voeg een mooie tekst toe en klaar ben je!

Tot de volgende keer!

Love,
Melinda

Product List

Reacties

Populaire posts