The Beauty of Simplicity





























Hi all! Its the day after my 46th birthday, a lazy Sunday, I cleaned up the house and went through all the lovely presents and cards I received, I felt really spoiled by my friends and family. It was a great day! Today I decided to make three simple cards but with and sophisticated look.

I used Wishper White paper as a basis on top of cardstock colors; Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron and Island Indio. The envelops are made with the Envelop Punch Board, paper size 5"x 5"scored at 2".






































The insert cards I stamped  with Basic Black ink and stampset Layering Love. The little sentiment on the heart (Sweetheart punch)  is from the hostess set Love you Lots. I added some black wire and a feather to give the card an extra touch. Would you like to make these cards yourself? Please find below all materials I used. I would love to hear your comments here below!

I hope you liked today's post, wishing you a lovely Sunday,

Love,







 
Materials I used:


Reacties

Populaire posts