Floral Boutique






























Dear Friends,

Last month Stampin'Up created a special Facebook page where Demonstrators from all over the world could join the group and exchange idea's for Party's. Since that day I met so many wonderful people from all over the world that I decided to post some of my blogspost in the English language. Today my box with new stampsets arrived so I couldn't wait to get started. The Floral Boutique stampset is absolutly my favorite set from this catalogue and in combination with the Bermuday Bay and Early Expresso cardstock I created this lovely cardset.
 

Here a detail picture of the flowers and leaves. I just love the Floral Thinlit dies! Can you imagine what you can do with these? I have so many creative idea's I can hardly sleep! :)



What do you think of the banner? I stamped the text as I was inspired by the  Stampin'Up Designer cardstock. I think turned out real nice!


Love,



Products that I used for these cards:

Reacties

Populaire posts